Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thermal reconditioning.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LongRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thermal reconditioning.....
    Posted: February 17 2003 at 7:44am
Hello friends,
I am scheduled to have this procedure done on March 22nd and am worried. In September of this year, I had my hair chemically sraightened (not thermal) and I wanted to be sure I didn't FRY my hair.

My hair is now nearing my waist and I just don't want to further damage my hair! Thansk so much for your help! Feel free to e-mail me with the subject, Thermal Reconditioning.....thanks! :)
sher122381 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sher122381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 9:39am
Hi Longred, are you the same LR from LHC? As far as your question, I've was thinking about having this done and was told it is safe and not damaging for most hair. Reputable places will test your hair first to be sure that the hair strong enough. I know that they'll Thermal Recondition permed hair.
20/32/38.5
2C
Whatever you are, you are. Be
proud of it.
LongRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 10:21am
Hello there,
Yes, I am the same LongRed from LHC and just "nebbed" around on this site this morning. I am excited to get this procedure done, like I said I just want to make sure I'm not harming my hair! :)

Thanks so much for your response!
LongRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2003 at 5:36pm
Saw lady that had her hair straightened 3 months ago with thermal...her hair still looks great and feels soft too! After seeing her, I'm going to do it now! And I considered her hair "fried" before...so I think I"ll be ok!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic