Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxed hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
umi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxed hair
    Posted: April 07 2003 at 9:28pm
try phytospecific or rusk anti-curl. i have a friend who is italian and after three years of knowing her, i just found out that she has very curly hair. i still don't believe it. when she doesn't blow dry her hair it just looks "nice" instead of "great". she get's it done at a salon and blow it dry or curls it a little in the morning. the cost varies, from 50 - 70 USD in the Northern NJ area, maybe more in Manhattan. also, try a beauty school that takes in clients. a good beauty school will supervise every technique and it's very inexpensive; in NJ they usually only charge you for the supplies. just make sure you always condition after any chemical treatment.

Raver_bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raver_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2003 at 9:33am
I'm a 16(white) girl from ajax( in Canada) .. and well i kinda have straight hair buuut in order to get it that way i have to blowdry it until it is completly dry then straighten the front because for some reason its all curly. I was thinking about getting my hair relaxed. I absolutly never wear my hair up and when its down it becomes tangleyand wavy. I'm not exactly a girly girl and i Hate having to worry about my hair but i wont cut it . Does anyone know how much it cost to get my hair relaxed? It would help me out sooo much . Thanks
- Nikkay-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic