Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unbelievable!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1234 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unbelievable!
    Posted: April 07 2003 at 1:19pm
Hairboutique.com deleted my message because they did not want me to see that they only show the reviews that are ONLY positive or have 4+ stars about the products they sell to sell better and more. And how are we satisfied with the any product?
Who cares as far as Hairboutique.com is concerned.
And thy deleted my account on the way.
Oh well, I am sure you will manage to sell more and one less customer is not gonna effect your PROFIT.
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 6:51pm
IT IS THEIR HAIRBOARD 1234!!!!!

DO YOU THINK THEY ARE STUPID!!!!! DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE PEOPLE PUT DOWN THEIR OWN PRODUCTS!!!!! WHAT THE @#$%!!!!!THAT WOULD BE STUPID WOULDN"T IT!!!!! AND WHAT DO THEY CARE IF YOU LIKE THEIR PRODUCTS OR NOT!!!!!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS HAIRBOARD, GO TO ANOTHER ONE!!!!! HOW MANY WEBSITES ARE THERE!! A MILLION MAYBE!!!!! FIND A DIFFERENT WEBSITE, BUT DON'T GET MAD IF THEY DON'T WANT TO PUT DOWN THEIR OWN PRODUCTS!!!!! THAT WOULD BE STUPID!!!!! MAYBE THEY AIN'T STUPID 1234!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blink View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2003 at 3:37pm
Caps-lock is not fun to read.
Middle Earth Elf View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middle Earth Elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 7:55pm
Ya. Please don't do that. And you can get your point across without "!@#$". Bad language is inndeed
cait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2003 at 11:58am
HairBoutique sells a lot of different products. It is impossible to say that one particular product will work wonders for everyone. The whole point of being able to discuss different products is so that people with similar hair types/lifestyles can make an informed choice on what product will work best for them. Certain products for example will be useless for straight haired people and others will be worshipped by curly haired ones.

I don't know what posts of yours were deleted, so I can't comment on that.

Best wishes,
~ Cait x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic