Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

frizzy when up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luv2dance134 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luv2dance134 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frizzy when up
    Posted: July 18 2003 at 10:32pm
i have chemically straightened hair, and when i blow dry it straight, it looks great down. the problem is i like wearing it up in messy buns and pony tails, and it doesn't loo good up. whenever i wear it up, it gets really frizzy on top, and these little hairs stick up and are curly. it's really ugly, and i need to fix it! please help!
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 5:52pm
I have that same frizzy problem (but i havent gotten my hair permanently straightened or anything) and i found that the John Frieda Frizz-ease finishing creme (called secret weapon) works very well. As long as u dont use alot, then it looks greasy! Hope it works 4 ya!! : )
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 9:27pm
Great news!! I just found the ABSOLUTE BEST product to stop frizziness. Its by aquage, and its their shine and defrizz serum. IT WORKS!!! Hope that helps ya!
hehe ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 9:27pm
Great news!! I just found the ABSOLUTE BEST product to stop frizziness. Its by aquage, and its their shine and defrizz serum. IT WORKS!!! Hope that helps ya!
hehe ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic