Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great NEW Sebastion Product....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great NEW Sebastion Product....
    Posted: August 22 2003 at 11:45am
OMG...I'm in love with this product. It's new, by Sebastian Shaper Blow Out. Our humidity is high as usual, it's almost 1p.m. and my hair looks freshly styled, like I've never been out in the heat/humidity. Is shiny, no flyaways, full of body...I'm hooked!! I choose it even over the Kenra Straightening Serum and that's saying something!!

Taking late lunch today..gotta run.
Mylissa
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2003 at 3:23pm
Really! What is it exactly--a spray, a serum? Sounds intriguing. Have you (or anyone else) tried Shaper Iron Works Hot Tools protecting spray? It is new as well.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 12:35pm
Sorry sooo long to reply...buzzzzy at work..then the weekend...was out sick yesterday...so now trying to catch up on everything.

It comes in a flip top tube...is light, not greasy...is gel like in texture. Spreads easily and evenly...a plus also I love the smell.

Nope I haven't tried the protecting spray...I'm curious too!! If you hear anything on it please let me know.

Back to work..grrrrrr
Mylissa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic