Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about Krembs Wet dry Iron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about Krembs Wet dry Iron
    Posted: November 17 2003 at 2:14am
I saw a make over that used the Krembs Iron and they say it delivers a stick- straight style with ease.
Has anyone heard anything about it? I saw a post about it on these boards but not much was said about this product.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 5:45am
It's a great Iron...but you don't have to spend top dollar on a ceramic iron. Just be sure that the temperature will reach 200* and (anyone correct me if I'm wrong) 190 to 200 amps...(amps or volts....yes, amps).

And it is really cool that you can damp iron...on healthy hair...or dry the damp hair as you straighten. And it has to be all the way dry in order for the hair to stay straight all day.
jill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 12:55pm
The one I saw advertised was $200!
Where can I buy a good one for not so much money? And do they dry your hair out or are they
pretty safe to use?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic