Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crazy girl and gingerlee, I got my TR done!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crazy girl and gingerlee, I got my TR done!
    Posted: January 04 2004 at 10:28am
I want to personally thank both of you for encouraging me and being so helpful with my questions about TR.

I finally got it done last Monday, and it is better than I'd ever imagined. I can just wash my hair and let it air dry, and it comes out looking silky and straight as if I were born that way. I got it done at the KSY salon in NYC, since I was already going on a trip there. They charged me $400, but it was worth every penny. Believe it or not, I was there from 11 am until 7:30 pm. The only thing is that I don't know exactly what system they used on me. I had heard so many raves about their salon so I didn't ask too many questions about the actual process once I was there, but now I feel silly for not knowing what it was. Happy New Year everyone, and good luck with your hair in 2004!

p.s. I might be able to post pictures later on too.
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 11:29am
Hi Jenna... Happy New Year!

I am so glad you are happy with the outcome. I know it was a long process and very expensive but I think it's worth it. At least to try it once you know?

Post some pics, I can't wait to see how it looks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic