Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sexy Straight Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jbambas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbambas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sexy Straight Hair
    Posted: January 15 2004 at 10:14am
Has anyone tried these products yet or heard anything about it (good or bad). I saw them yesterday at the local beauty supply store.

Thanks All,

Jeff B
kaaaaate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaaaaate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2004 at 6:25pm
I''ve found that any product like that has bad to ok results unless it is done by a pro and is perm or uses heat, like a flat iron. Most temp gels and goo make my hair look dirty or just don''t work. I don''t know about this one specifically tho.
Sonia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2004 at 10:21pm
Have either of you ever tried Curl-Away non-chemical straightening gel? I've heard about it, and am actually getting in in a few days. It is a gel that you leave in your hair for 3-9 hours, that loosens curl and gets rid of frizz. It's supposed to actually be good for your hair, unlike most straightening products, and it wears off after about a month until you reapply. It is $30 dollars for a six-ounce bottle... DEFINITELY a safer and less-expensive alternative to TR or other things. You can look at info about it and/or order on xenna.com. I have thick, frizzy, curly hair and I am tired of it! I'm using this as an experiment. I'll tell you how Curl-Away works. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic