Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stupid Weather!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kendall View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kendall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stupid Weather!!
    Posted: January 20 2004 at 4:01pm
I have really curly hair and it's really annoying at times. I like it though so I don't want to get it chemically straightened...however, everytime I do straighten it I walk outside (I live in FL) and it gets wavy and frizzy. Is there any straightener out there that will keep my hair straight no matter how humid it is?
snoopy9192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoopy9192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 4:29pm
I live in FL too and I was unsure about permentally straightening my hair. After years of fighting with my hair I did it and I love it. I am not sure what you could do to have it both ways and I hope you find out cuz I would have loved to do that too but I had to choose between getting yet another perm to even my hair out or straightening and I choose straightening. I am not sure of where you are in FL but if you are close to me I can give you the name of my hair dresser. She spent over and hour with me to help me decide what to do with my hair and she also did a great job when she straightened it. Good Luck and if I can help let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic