Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - straightening products... other than iron straightener...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

straightening products... other than iron straightener...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chicachic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: straightening products... other than iron straightener...
    Posted: March 27 2004 at 4:31pm
hi well i have waist- lenght, thick hair and i blow dry it like 2 or 3 times a week.. i actually use redken color extend shampoo and cond. and matrix sleek look smoothing cream before blowdrying.. the prob. is that it makes my hair look greasy and i use it most on the ends and then the product makes them to curl.. i tried to blowdry it without using the cream but the my hair ends look stiff dry and it looks terrible... i need some light weight for applying before blowdry product to make my hair smoother and my hair ends look healthy but not greasy... thanxx
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 5:37pm
The frizz-ease line by John Frieda makes ur hair look nice and smooth as long as u watch how much u use so it doesn't look greasy. Hope this helps!
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 7:02pm
Hi Chicachic

If the Frizz-ease stuff doesn't work for you, then you'll want to think twice about your conditioner. Some hair types don't respond well to a particular hair-coating ingredient in the Redken product you use (called a silicone derivative). Try rotating conditioners or using a 'cone-less product such as Dove. Your hair may respond better and feel less "stiff".

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic