Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of Straightening hair every DAY!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eizneckam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eizneckam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of Straightening hair every DAY!!!
    Posted: April 23 2004 at 3:26pm
Hello every1
i have wavy hair and i prefer to have it straight, its also thin but i have a lot of it.... i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what to do with my hair... maybe relax it or thermal condition etc.
Anyways im sure theres others out there with my problem too so please HELP

Thanks
Kate
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2004 at 9:01am
have you tried the stuff called bone straight i think its in the section at stores by frizz ease

i had a friend who use it and she puts it on her hair while wet and then blow dry it I dont know if she did it everyday tho...but her hair was really really curly before she put it in and then she washed it out the next day u can try that or just find it and read the directions see if u have to do it everyday
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2004 at 12:32pm
Have it thermal recondition/japanese straightning/ionic straighting.
Its is the best kind of hair straightning treatment.
Also the most expensive, but it leaves your hair soft and shiny if you had it done properly
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic