Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yuko

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gudelis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gudelis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yuko
    Posted: June 08 2004 at 1:07pm
My apologies in advance, this is a bit of a long messege, please take the time to read.

I wonder if anyone could give me some advice, as I am considering trying the Yuko straightening system.

My hair is long, quite fine and naturally quite straight, but for the past 18 months I have been using GHD straightening irons to get that extra glossy, smooth, straight look. Sadly regular use has led to my hair becoming dryer, more damaged and quite frizzy.
I love the straight look but really don’t want my hair to get any more damaged.
Despite my hair not being curly I would like to know if you think Yuko would get rid of my frizz, I would like to stop using the straightening iron and try and restore my hairs natural health. I was also concerned that it would make my hair lank considering it is not very thick.

Also what happens if you let Yuko’d hair dry naturally does it go frizzy or just curly/wavy?

Is it really worth the money, there is nothing hideously wrong with my hair, I would just like it to look healthier, does it make a considerable difference?

Any opinions/advice would be very much appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic