Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"SAME RESULTS AS THE PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHTENERS!! AT HOME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VANESSAMELLY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VANESSAMELLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "SAME RESULTS AS THE PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHTENERS!! AT HOME
    Posted: June 23 2004 at 2:14pm
Hey guys a friend just paid $550 for the liscio straighner! and when she saw my hair she nearly died, since my hair looked just as straight if not more than hers!

anyway this thermal ionic from jherri redding is wonderful i cant say enough good things about it, anyone can do it, its supposed to only be used by professional but if you read the directions you can achive good results like i did on my own, If i were you guys I would try this out and not go and pay $550 for this, it makes no sense, since this does thesame thing and sooo cheappppppppp! let me knwo if any of you have tried it and how it came out just make sure to take your time,
mabrumfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mabrumfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 6:20pm
Glad to hear about your experience. My hair is thick, course, and has a wave when dries naturally and it is driving me crazy this summer.

What kind of hair did you start out with?
Is it still working out for you - are you just as pleased with the results today?
Do you just now simply blow dry after washing?
Does the product smooth your hair?

I really want to try this to tame my hair (and not pay a fortune) but I am so afraid of ruining my hair.

I appreciate any more info you can give me.
mabrumfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mabrumfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 6:27pm
One more question - does it make it stick straight (like you have fine hair) or just relax what curl you had keeping the same thickness?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic