Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

straigtner help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: straigtner help!
    Posted: August 07 2004 at 4:45pm
(1) First of all, how wavy/curly is your natural hair? How coarse/fine is it? Hair has a great memory sometimes, wanting to go back to the way it naturally is.
(2) Longer hair also drags out the curl/wave so that it looks straighter in general... so how long is your hair?

Personally, I wouldn't recommend using heat styling at all--they dry out and fry your hair strands (yes, even the ceramic ones) But as long as you don't have fine hair and are not growing your hair out, it shouldn't be a problem.

Have you tried a velvet-covered flat-iron? Does it work for you?

Anais
tess0448 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tess0448 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 3:29pm
i have purchased SO many hair straightners! i still have not found the one that REALLY works! does anyone have any suggestions for a straightner that works good for them? i mean really good. and also any products to keep the look for a while...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic