Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have straight hair, but need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rolo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have straight hair, but need help!
    Posted: November 16 2004 at 7:11am
I have straight hair, which I like to dry naturally.

The problem is, I tend to pull it behind my ears or tie it back, and end up with kinks in it. What's the best type of straighteners to use on my hair? It's not curly, so I don't want ones that might become unneccessarily hot, as I don't think it will need much to straighten it.

Someone told me Glass plated straighteners might be better than Ceramic ones, does anyone agree?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 9:26am
If you like to dry it naturally... then by all means don't stop! I let mine dry naturally while combing it frequently, and that keeps "kinks" from forming. If it doesn't take a lot to keep your hair straight, best you not resort to heat at all.

Just a thought.
Anais
gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

I have straight hair, which I like to dry naturally.

The problem is, I tend to pull it behind my ears or tie it back, and end up with kinks in it. What's the best type of straighteners to use on my hair? It's not curly, so I don't want ones that might become unneccessarily hot, as I don't think it will need much to straighten it.

Someone told me Glass plated straighteners might be better than Ceramic ones, does anyone agree?
sorry can't answer yo question
G Slim
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 7:35pm
gslim, you're from Orleans huh? I LOVE that place. What's that one street Cafe du Monde is on??? I forget.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic