Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Making Ends Straight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Boxcar Racer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxcar Racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Making Ends Straight
    Posted: November 16 2004 at 7:01pm
Hey guys, I am a 15 year old guy with thick blonde hair. My hair is totally straight and normal, until it gets to a bout 3 to 4 inches. The only place it is this long is in the front, where about an inch away from the end it starts to curve to the side and face outwards and even upwards in some cases, and I was trying to get it to go over my eyebrows but to do that it would look a little weird if it curled up a bunch, plus it would already be long enough if it was straight. I have not tried straightening irons because nobody in my house has one. I might also add that in about a week I may be coloring my hair darker (not black but dark brown that is close to it), and I am coloring it with a professional hair colorer who has done it to me before but a diff color and it was shorter and a long time ago so my hair has recovered from that. What are my options for getting these ends of my hair to be straight, my hair is also thick so it is hard to work with these ends. I have cut my bangs before many times when they got long enough to curl, but that was when I didn't want my hair to be long, so that is not an option anymore (and it also didn't stop them from coming back) Also what would be your recommendation to make my hair healtier, finer and more manageable (shampoos, conditioners, vitamins). Thanks in Advance!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxcar Racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 8:34pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxcar Racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 8:34pm
In case you guys were wondering the style I was kinda going for is kinda like Tom Delonge (far left in teh pic, singer from Blink-182), but I might make it slightly different so it wont be exactly the same (I dont wanna be the same as som1 else) just gettin a lil inspiration from him. I hope this helps! Thanks !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxcar Racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 8:35pm
Sorry about all the posts I did some editing and mesed up a lil on my posts. Anyways if anyone has advice feel free to post!
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 1:22pm
Ask whoever is coloring your hair about it.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic