Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

True Ceramic Pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2004 at 7:45pm
the price for the true ceramic pro is 119 and 15.99 for shipping and tax. Total amount is 140. i dont think it's in the stores yet.
Liv View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 1:38pm
I saw this informercial once, then never again. I am interested in trying the product, but I don't have the order number. Anyone have the toll free number?
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 2:37pm
you can go to the website www.truecramicpro.com and they aslo have the order number. I ordered online.
Naomi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 2:38pm
sorry i mean www.trueceramicpro.com
stephie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 2:01am
i have a straightener from Helen of Troy and it works but sometimes at the end of the day it kinda frizzes up a bit. i saw this infomercial and wanted to know how it works. can you hold the other end of the straightener as you straighten your hair or does that part heat up as well? because i''m afraid of burning my fingers. i bought my straightener at a beauty store for about $40 and i''m not sure if i would spend that much money for another straightener, but if i was to, i''d just like to know how it works exactly.
nylane777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nylane777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 6:44pm
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
PLEASE SEE MY NEW POSTING ABOUT THE TRUE CERAMIC PRO ON PAGE 3!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know the official website of the true ceramic pro is:
www.advancedbeautysolutions.com or you can type www.trueceramicpro.com and you will get the same website. The iron is $119.97 not $140.00. If you buy the iron by itself it is $119.97 + $3.99 s/h for a total of $123.96. If you want the iron with the accesories such as the true cool carrying case, styling clips, heat & play spray, thermal styler, ionic comb and brush, dvd, and more the price is $119.97 + $14.99 s/h for a total of $134.96. I would advise anyone who is interested in the true ceramic pro to go to the official site. There you can order online at their website or you can call their official toll free number to order by phone. It is a really nice website showing before and afters, easy step by step guides, more information on the true ceramic pro and what exactly it does for your hair, and you can see all of their abs approved products! I hope that this information can be of some help to anyone who is interested in the true ceramic pro.

Jesus loves you!
XxLaur1285xX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxLaur1285xX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 8:27pm
I ordered the True Ceramic Pro about three weeks ago and just received it today. What a GODSEND! I admit that it is a bit pricey, but my mother treated me to it for my 19th birthday. I think the whole total came up to something like $119.00. But I feel it's totally worth it, considering you get the hair clips, paddle brush, two bottles of styling products, fine tooth comb, and carrying case for all of it. Plus, you also get a 25 dollar certificate to their advanced beauty solutions products. I'm planning on buying a few of those as soon as I can.

The straightener is great. I just cut my hair super short yesterday unfortunately, but it's still long enough to straighten it. Let me tell you, that straightener did wonders. I have super thick straight hair that frizzes and puffs up when I blow dry it...but this straightener made it poker straight...not even my hot tools straightener could do that (and it totally fried my hair). All in all, I'd say that it was worth every penny. I can't wait until my hair grows out more so I can really put it to work.
Tanya361 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanya361 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2004 at 10:27pm
Okay I said I'd post a review of my experience when I recieved the product and so here it is.

The True Ceramic Pro is absolutely wonderful. When it arrived and I opened up the package I was a little bit afraid because it was rather hastily packaged (the straightener was just wrapped in bubble wrap and thrown in there with everything else, and the DVD looked like a bootleg... not very professional). And when I first started to use it I was scared out of my mind because I was afraid it would scorch my hair or burn the h*** out of me (I had it turned all the way up to 400 degrees).

But all of my worries went out the window when I got into it. I had just washed my hair and it was a big puffy afro. By the time I was done I looked like I had just come from the salon. I did not burn my hair off or burn skin. I was AMAZED.

The true test, though, was today. I live in south Texas where it is extremely humid. I woke up this morning, smoothed my hair out with it and gave myself a little flip at the end. Let me tell you what, it's 10pm now and my hair is STILL almost just as nice as it was this morning... NO FRIZZ. I got so many complements today about my hair - I am so impressed.

So if you are skeptical about buying the TCP, just try it. Like I mentioned before, if it can tame my hair, it can tame ANYONE's. Plus the Shine Spray that it comes with smells really, really good!

Barbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 5:56pm
The best straightening iron in the whole world is my Revelon flat iron. It looks to be something like gold plated...and it has like 25 heat settings! It's the best! I totally recomend you buy it...it's available at Wal-Mart...isn't that funny.
CuriousAboutIt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousAboutIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 2:43pm
I have the Revlon with 25 heat settings - if it''s the same one, it also has a little latch that you release to turn it into a curling iron, too? My latch broke about the time I saw the infomercial for the true ceramic pro. I bought a replacement and it''s not as good as the Revlon one. The ceramic plates DOES make a difference. I''ve looked at every flattening iron out there and they are ALL coated - even if they don''t say so on the package, they are. To get a real ceramic iron (which is supposedly better because of the way it heats your hair) you have to spend a hundred bucks. I think I''m on my way to order the true ceramic pro.

I''m not sure what the spray is they offer, but if you run out and their replacement is too pricy, try Silk Therapy (I got it from Mastercuts salon in the mall) - it smells FAB-U-LOUS!
Britt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:38pm
Yes, I have seen the infomericals for this product. People say It has worked wonders but If you cannot afford it, I would recommed a product called RUSK™ You can purchase this at any, "Trade Secrets" Headquaters.

Thanks..
Britt
HairdresserForYears View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairdresserForYears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 5:21pm
Conair has ceramic straighteners for a LOT less money that works very well for most consumers. Unless you are a professional, you don't need to spend $140 for a straightener. That is overkill for sure.
Divalol2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divalol2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2004 at 7:39am
I wouldn't say it's overkill. Any ceramic straightener will definitely cost over 100 dollars if it's TRUE ceramic. Most of them are just ceramic coated and that's never good. The best thing about ceramic is that it isn't as damaging to the hair. Now if I had to decide between my regular Hot Tools straightener and my True Ceramic Pro, there would be no competition. My True Ceramic Pro is the best thing in the WORLD. The Hot Tools damaged my hair way too much anyway.
yordalys View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yordalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2004 at 8:47pm
the true ceramic pro works wonders! worth every penny..anyone with thick, unruly hair should definetly try it..i'm hispanic with long thick hair and it makes hair look GREAT!!!!
Arab_Shorty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab_Shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 1:30am
I read those replies, and i'm kind of getting convinced that the true ceramic pro works. I have long curly hair, and i just saw the infomercial today (I never tried it though). But when it came to the question of the prices, i kind of changed my mind about it. I mean, 14,99$ for the iron, but then it goes up to 150$ after shipping and handling? So basically if you try it for thirty days by only paying the s & h, you pay 150$ and don't get it back? That seems kind of weird to me. I figured the s&h wouldn't go over 20$. And it's very obvious that they're gonna use most of the shipping and handling money to cover the actual price of the iron.
Arab_Shorty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arab_Shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 1:38am
Woops, sorry about my reply. I only read the comments on the first page so i didn't quite understand about the shipping and handling. Ok, i'm gonna check out the site.
mischelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mischelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:27pm
Does anyone have the #? I need to return mine.
Florence View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 5:17am
I'm watching the informercial now and I'm very interested in buying, but like some women, I'm skeptical about the price. Does anyone know of another "true" ceramic iron out there, that is cheaper? Or where could I find this exact one, but less expensive? I can't honestly believe someone hasn't made a flat iron without real ceramic!
sherie65 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherie65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 6:09am
I just saw the infomercial for the true ceramic pro. The product looks exciting but then so did the revo styler before I bought it. I was just wondering if there are any black women who have tried this product. All these infomecials seem to have either half black half white women or full black women with a relaxer so there is no true reflection of me in these commercials.

Also, I looked at the hairart product. It does seem to be similar but I noticed that one of the comments made was that she could no longer wear her hair curly. (Scarlett on May 11, 2004) Has anyone else experiences this effect using either product? Personally I like my curly hair and would like the option of wearing it curly or straight.
FLORENCE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLORENCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:41pm
TO THE ONE WHO WANTS TO RETURN HERS, WHY DO YOU WANT TO DO SO? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic