Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iamscared!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamscared!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ???
    Posted: January 05 2005 at 3:44pm
I am supposed to have the CHI permamnent relaxer done to my hair in 2 weeks and one of my friends had it done and it looks awesome! Anyway, I am going where she went and I am even going to the same person, but after what I heard I am nervous... especially because this isn't where I normally go. I am afraid... what should I do? Should I have it done?
nolovenoglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nolovenoglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 8:12pm
you should get it done as long as you know that the person who is doing it is a professional and has lots of experience about the hair straightenign system, you should talk to the stylst and ask questions also bring up the hair loss and the bends in the hair. Really make sure the stylst doing your hair knows what he/she is doing, i too was going to get somthing like this done but i am leanign towards cold smoothing, which is when you get rid of the frizz or even a semi permanant relaxer that loosens the curl. After reading all the posts on hair loss etc its really scaring me too.
-goodluck, takecare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic