Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLZ!! Help me hair emergency!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
longhornvball03 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhornvball03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLZ!! Help me hair emergency!!!
    Posted: January 05 2005 at 4:46pm
Hi, I have blonde thick, very stubborn hair, and its wavy (really crappy waves) and I straighten it everyday. Before styling I use styling gel, hairspray, and biosilk, but right after I straighten it, it always looses its style and goes back to being wavy because of the humidity. Does anyone have any suggestions that would make my hair keep its style all day?? Thanks
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 5:20pm
Go to www.folica.com and look under 'hair care' for a flat iron in your price range. One thing you'll want to look for in the reviews is whether the iron is good enough to help your hair resist crimping and humidity. Good luck!
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
longhornvball03 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhornvball03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 5:59pm
thanks, but its really not my flat iron thats the problem. i have a good one. its just my stubborn hair. any flat iron i get, my hair would still lose its style after a while. does anyone know any techniques or good styling products that work???
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 6:20pm
What flat iron do you have? I thought mine was fine until I got a professional one.
Make every day you have count, before the time comes for you to count every day you have.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic