Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Solia vs. Sedu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2005 at 8:30pm
Jasmine, if you want to fight humitidy, blow dry your hair first, then flat iron it. The Maxiglide is not that great either, and that steam is not good for your hair. It eventually causes your hair cutticle to burst. For a good regimen to keep hair straight and frizz free, read what I posted on "the Fight against humidity". I live in Miami, and I have super straight, frizz free hair every day. Hope it works for you.
erinlk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinlk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2008 at 3:21pm
I'd skip them both and go with a Karmin Titanium, it has awesome reviews;

Karmin Hair Straightener Reviews

Use coupon code SAVE10 for $10 off Wink
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2008 at 9:49pm
I like Sedu, especially Ionic ones!!!Smile

Edited by roro0202 - October 06 2008 at 9:51pm
askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 11:37am
I recommend the Karmin G3 salon Pro, it works pretty awesome, leaves the hair soft, very straight and resilient. It has tourmaline ceramic plates which don't damage the hair like others, plus you can also make curls with it. I use it and it's totally worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic