Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Influence of Lunar Cycles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Influence of Lunar Cycles
    Posted: May 23 2003 at 2:18am
Hi All

I am posting a link for anyone who is interested in if/what/how the Moon influences our physical and other bodies.

http://www.lunarplanner.com/

Enjoy and feel free to B-mail me if you want to discuss any of the contents without having a hair-related angle to it.

Uzma
Uzi

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2003 at 2:55am
Ola-)

I'm not huge into astrology, but I know something about it from my childhood. I also know that as we get older we become more like our moon sign and gradually less like our sun sign, although our sun sign will allways remain strong.
I also know that in order to really understand astrology you need to have your chart done. Just knowing your sun sign, rising sign, and moon sign doesn't really explain it. A person can have a Pisces sun sign, a Libra rising sign and a sag moon-( like I do)- and could be quite different than I am because of numerous other aspects of your chart including the houses that your signs are in and where your other placements are...-( that is your Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, etc...I'm doing some Taurus, Scorpio and Gemini and Virgo as well in important places, along with some 12th house and 1st house energy)-

But I digress, like I said, I'm not really into astrology now-a -days, it is in my past. I live off of my instincts, intuition and other aspects of my knowledge and experience. I'm into new information and experiences.

Still I can see how people are fascinated by astrology. Whether it is a science, a pseudo-science, an art, a scam( there is money to be made off of it!!!) mysticism, or just plain superstition is hardly the point. The better question is;..... do you enjoy astrology, do you get something from it that enhances your life?

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2003 at 2:58am
Oops.
Did I say Sag moon, I meant Leo. My Mercury is in Sag. Not that it really matters.
tina
BlueHeartdKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueHeartdKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2003 at 1:00pm
Uzma,

GREAT LINK! I haven't finished looking at all of it but a discussion is definitely in order.

BHK
BlueHeartdKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueHeartdKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2003 at 1:00pm
Uzma,

GREAT LINK! I haven't finished looking at all of it but a discussion is definitely in order.

BHK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic