Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wedding do with hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wedding do with hair extensions
    Posted: March 15 2005 at 8:05am
Hi there, I'm travelling to Cancun on 4th April to get married.  I'm putting in hair extensions with shrinkies and would like to have the sides of my hair up and a sort of wave in my hair, does anybody have any pictures of this sort of style.  I've surfed the net and can't find any xxx
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 3:13pm

Oh wow.  I didn't realize that you were going to Cancun.  That is one of my all time favorite vacation spots.  What an awesome place to get married. 

How long will your hair be after the extensions?  I am assuming you want just the sides up with the rest of the length down?  Do you want a slight wave or one that is more pronounced?

You can create an uneven wave that is pretty deep if you put wet hair in a three strand braid and then sleep on it.  But I am not sure how it would hold in extension hair.  Is should be fine but you may want to practice. 

I will look and see if I can find any photos for you.  No promise but I will dig around in my files.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 6:09am
Hi there chick, sorry didn't realise anybody had answered me.  I've never been to Cancun but also never heard any bad reports about it.  Was going to go to Barbados but there aint no nightlife there.  I'm putting 14inch extensions in.  I need to have the sides up because I'm having fresh flowers in my hair.  I can't decide whether to have a wave or curls.  I really need to find a picture so I can take it with me.  I'll try that then when I get the extensions in, sleeping in the three braids and let you know the outcome, photos would be super xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic