Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone Tried Paul Brown Hair at Rest?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AJK279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJK279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone Tried Paul Brown Hair at Rest?
    Posted: March 16 2005 at 7:20pm
My hairdresser is raving about Paul Brown's hair at rest chemical relaxing system.  Before I go ahead and let her put a relaxer in my hair, I'd like to see if I can find anyone who's gotten this treatment done or a tester's review of the product.  Has anyone had this treatment done or have any suggestions on what websites I can look for information?  Thank you.
adoughty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adoughty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 8:44pm
Years ago (1993?) I had a Paul Brown straightening done at a salon.. I believe it cost over $150 and did NOT work.  Not at all.  I don't know if it is the same as it is currently.  I remember they had to take section by section of my hair and lay it flat on these thin regtangular plates with the serum stuff.. It took a very long time, cost a lot of money and didn't work. 
AJK279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJK279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 10:26pm
Thanks for your information on the Paul Brown product line.  I've since found out that the name of the system is called Straight Perm.  They do take section by section I believe and use these long "boards" (they look like red, long plastic strips).  Have you heard of that?  Anyone else?
adoughty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adoughty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 5:52pm
Yes, that is exactly what I had done.  Unless they've updated it (and it works now) I wouldn't waste your money or your time.. it took forever. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic