Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brittney Spears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brittney Spears
    Posted: March 16 2005 at 9:39pm
In the new issues of the tabs, out today, Mrs.Federline appears to have given up the blonde thing again. Shes dark again, although this time it would appear that its even darker than it was in her wedding pics.Its REALLY dark brown, and in the more poorly lit pics, it almost appeared black. She was in her new uniform(skanky sweats, trashy t-shirt), and as usual, it was pulled up into a very messy pony tail, but all in all, I sort of like the colour on her. It's hard to assess it fairly, without seeing it down, and "done", but I think it's probably not a bad thing.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 7:07am
yes yes yes   she looks great like that  very cute on her   now she needs a major cutting all one length
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 11:56am
i love the color on her. it looks good on her even without makeup on, imagine how nice it will look all done up and with makeup on. especially with a nice tan. i think it looks much better than the blonde. these celebs always baffel me how easily they can go back and forth from blonde to so dark and back to blonde and then dark again. how do their locks take it? its very hard to bleach after being colored so dark.
veronabrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veronabrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 8:03pm

i like her better as a blonde, i think it makes her skin look warmer...plus the new extensions she got put in are soooo long and then she got blonde highlights in her dark brown hair...

she apprentely permed it on her honeymoon and it fried her hair completely so she had to dye it brown and cut it off...but now shes highlighting it and getting extensions all over the place...and always going from blonde to brown and back again...now THAT will fry your hair

I love it
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 11:03am
She REALLY needs to stop changing her hair from blonde to brown and back again.  I know that we all get sick of our hair and change it, but Brit does it monthly!!  And the extensions are a tad bit (tad meaning like 2 feet) too long.  It looks funny with the natural brown w/ highlights at the top and then suddenly these dark brown extensions.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 5:53am
Lighter now than two weeks ago..still,very cute, imo....

A_M_M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_M_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 12:06pm
Well the medium brown looks good on her..but im confused, what is her natural hair color?!
~A.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 10:03pm
I actually like both colors on her. What I don't like on Britney is stick-straight hair or the permed look, anything too severe. Her hair looks best, imo, when it's long and full, in loose waves (all extensions obviously), with some bangs. :)
Magua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:12pm
 The last few pics i have seen of her in the papers have shown her with limp washed out tatty hair double chin an a spare tyre .      Minger
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:27pm
She regularly goes from attractive to careless and pudgy. I get the feeling that how nice she looks depends strictly on how much effort her people are putting into making her look nice, and when there's nothing on her schedule she lets herself go.
cebnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cebnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:41pm
that poor girl is going through something in her personal life. The peics I have been seeing of her she looks awful, and she appears to have turned into a chain-smoker. The only thing that comes to mind when I think about her now is the word DOWNGRADE!

Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 5:04pm

Don't you love it when the news wires pull out this photo? Seems they can find any old excuse to run it -- even Brittney's pregnancy.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/050412/ids_pho tos_en/r1626900564.jpg&e=10&ncid=707

Well, at least the ladies both were having a good hair night, noth that anybody noticed at the time. Hey, maybe Madonna will be the godmother.

amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 10:07am
So does this "pregnancy" mean after the baby is born, she will be going straight back to blonde?? I have yet to see any pictures of her brunette locks nicely styled for a glamorous look. The closest to that I have seen, is that Curious picture.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 10:23am
As a mature woman, she needs to go beyond the teeny bopper thing now. Perhaps it's easier to do that as a brunette.
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 2:27pm
Do you really think she is a "mature woman" yet?  From what I have seen of her, I don't think so.......
msblueyes
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 9:13am
hasn't anyone clicked that shes gone dark becuse you can't bleach whilst pregnant?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 10:14am
You certainly can bleach while you're pregnant. In fact there are lots of things you can do while you're pregnant that they now recommend that you not do. Many of these things are of the "we have no evidence, but just to be on the safe side..." sorts of recommendations.

Britney is a person who has clearly led her life pushing the edge of the envelope. She's always done things that are not part of a healthy lifestyle.

Besides, it's hard to believe that she would dye her hair while pregnant if she was all that concerned, as dye is equally suspect. It's just part of the "Look at me, I'm a brunette!" trend you see in celebs.

Edited by eKatherine
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 10:40am
Does Britney live her life on the edge? I thought she was the perfect example of someone wrapped in cotton wool and protected from the real world. Seems to me, the most daring thing she ever did was kiss Madonna.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 11:18am
Seems to me the most daring thing she ever did was to marry an old friend in Las Vegas while in a drug-addled haze, which required fast legal maneuvering for an annulment.
angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 12:27pm
I loved her hair blonde
AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic