Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ITCHY SCALP = GROWTH ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kareflow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kareflow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ITCHY SCALP = GROWTH ?
    Posted: March 17 2005 at 4:59pm
 DOES YOUR SCALP ITCH WHEN ITS GROWING? I ASK BECAUSE SOMETIMES EVEN AFTER I WASH MY HAIR, ITS STILL ITCHY.... DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE? 

Edited by kareflow
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 5:10pm
Good question---I'd like the answer to that as well. My scalp doesn't normally itch, but I just purchased the Surge 14 and have been using it about a week now. About 2 days into the application my scalp started to itch with this product! It doesn't burn my scalp and the itching is not unbearable, but this is not normal for me. Anyone else used this and experienced this result? Can that mean that it's causing any damage to my hair? I've read where some ladies said it caused dryness so I also apply pure coconut oil on my scalp as well b4 applying it. Anyone know what could be happening with my scalp!!!???
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 5:20pm

Well your hair is always growing, cause your cells are constantly renewing itself. So it might just itch, just like your arm or any other part of your body itches sometimes.

@Browneyez2 I saw a ladies hair album that was using surge and her whole scalp looked like it was burned, i'm not sure if she used oils, but she took pictures of it, it looks gross and she said it started with just tingles. I'm not too sure about surge, other people has had it with great results.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic