Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ADVICE (PICTURES!!!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
justblonde1390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 1:24pm
ooo ur hair look great its not so bright blonde that u can tell its fake but i look s really nice and natural
Music=Love

You Are My Music
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by kdprincessjess kdprincessjess wrote:

Haha, that's so funny...I've heard so many people tell me I look like Jennifer Aniston in the pictures. Thanks for all the kind words and advice!!! :)

Wow, you really DO look like a young Jennifer Anniston! I really love the blond on you. You have a great skintone that can pull off any color and still look natural. Very cute!
kdprincessjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 1:56am
Ya'll are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words! I'm DEF. keeping this blonde and going in for my first root touch up next week :)
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 2:46pm
You look great! But where is the update:)
sfa789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfa789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 4:08pm
I love the colour, but you have a great face. You should chop it all off and
go really short. It would look great.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic