Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ADVICE (PICTURES!!!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kdprincessjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADVICE (PICTURES!!!)
    Posted: March 17 2005 at 11:40pm

Hey guys...I recently had my hair done blonde, will ya'll tell me if you think I should keep it or dye it back dark brown? I can't tell if i'm cute or not and ANY advice is SOOOO Helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoXy_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoXy_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 12:38am
Welll i think ur should keep it like this it is really pretty color and ir goes good with ur skin tone.
lAtEr GaToRs
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 2:23am
It looks awesome! I think u should stick w/ it!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 12:49pm
Keep it!!!!!!!!!  Looks great!  If anything go lighter!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 12:55am
Stay blonde - its fantastic and looks natural
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 1:36am
ur hot, looks nice, cant imagine you with dark hair
SumoSamurai View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 5:39pm

Your hair on the top pic looks messed up. Bottom one is fine, the color's not bad. Go for brown.

by the way, you're not a teen, you don't suppose to post about your hair.

Edited by SumoSamurai

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 8:15pm

"Your hair on the top pic looks messed up. Bottom one is fine, the color's not bad. Go for brown.by the way, you're not a teen, you don't suppose to post about your hair."

SS, I thought that was on the rude side.

Jess, your hair looks wonderful : ) The only thing I'd change is to add more brown undertone to add depth. And no, you don't look old, no matter what any samurai posts.

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 9:38pm
Lol seriously kdprincessjess u should keep it this way. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" And this def. AIN'T!  If u have brown added and u don't like it, it'll be too much trouble to remove it.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 2:38am

If you did add brown, think tiny lowlights rather than chunks or panels or anything.  But really, it's fine as it is.

Don't let the age police scare you off.  Whether you're a teen or not doesn't matter.  *shrugs*  I'm 29 now, but I pop in on this board from time to time.

More awesome than a manatee!
SumoSamurai View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 7:03pm

You are too sensitive, girl. It's true, look at it. It's fryed completely.

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 11:03pm

I had to get used to the blonde and now I love it...and just a few things for the smurf person...

#1) I have naturally very very curly thick hair which I straighten...which means that I don't have jessica simpson straight flat to my head hair.

#2 It's blowing in the wind in the pictures because I'm outside

#3 I'm 20, which if you think I look older, thanks cuz I usually get that I'm 16

#4 I guess grammatical writing comes with age

#5 If anyone else wants to see my not fried hair you can go to this link (it's more pictures of my blonde hair which I love!): 

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baylormusicgirl03/detail?.dir= d365&.dnm=5def.jpg&.src=ph

Magua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:03pm
 WOW but maybe a touch lighter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 10:12pm
Ya, I'm going lighter slowly. I wanted a golden blonde base and then I'm going to add a lot of light highlights in a few weeks. This way I don't fry my hair, hehe. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 1:39am
Good for u!  Cuz u look fantabulous!
Nic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 7:09pm
I would keep it blonde! It looks lovely it suits you
Melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 11:43pm
Hey girl! I think your hair looks great. The pics kind of remind me of Jennifer Anniston. But hey what you thinkis all that matters. But if it were me I'd think keep it like that.
...Don't follow me...I run into walls...
weaveitup^_^ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weaveitup^_^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 11:45pm
the color suits you, muy bonita!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 2:03am
Haha, that's so funny...I've heard so many people tell me I look like Jennifer Aniston in the pictures. Thanks for all the kind words and advice!!! :)
needhairhelp237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needhairhelp237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 3:23pm

Your hair is to die for! Keep it!

>meghan<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic