Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RoXy_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoXy_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New hairstyle
    Posted: March 18 2005 at 12:51am

<<<< Thats how i want my hair want my hair to be like not so much the color just the style.  So, what should i ask or tell the person who does my hair to do? Cause when i usually show them a pic they do the total opposite  and yeah i get mad. So yeah... any advice?

lAtEr GaToRs
dmentedpixistix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmentedpixistix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 11:32pm
My hairstylist does the same exact thing or we just end up compromising over how it should look... then again my hairstylist is my sister...  anyway I would suggest saying a long pixie cut? but idk... i love the dye work in that hair I must show my sister maybe i'll get that...
Unique but Odd...
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 12:33am
Just print out the picture and take it to the stylist with you as a reference.
More awesome than a manatee!
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 2:24am

LOVE the color! haha!  

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 2:26am
Oh, and I forgot to say before, make it clear the pic is what you want.  If they disregard and do the opposite, go somewhere else where they will listen.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic