Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kim streaked and cut blunt!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kim streaked and cut blunt!!!!
    Posted: March 18 2005 at 7:12am

kim got her blonde streaks last night and may i add alot of them it looks very cute on her she also got another cut this time the back was kind of left alone (barely trimmed) but the front was cut about 1 1/2 inches shorter all of her hair is now about lip length and pretty much she now has a classic one length bob haircut----i totally love it   i think it looks stunning blunt and blonde

it was cut so quickly the new girl who cut it is very fast and before i knew it alot of hair was on the floor it was alot of fun to watch FINALLY the a-line is no more

i got some nice pictures i will post them soon and like some of you asked i got 2 front pics and i even got a pic of her looking in the mirror and you can see the front and back together my fave is the side view

please leave feedback i enjoy reading your thoughts on her look

----lovebobs

the link to her hair adventures is the new pics will be #48 and on (i will post new pics asap)http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286469039&co ngratulation_page=Y

Edited by lovebobs
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 12:41pm
Your killing me..where are the pictures?
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 6:30pm

There appears to be a common theme going here.

• You start a thread stating that your wife is having here hair cut again. We the viewing public wait patiently for a worthwhile update and with baited breath await sight of some new photos.

• We may strike lucky and get another picture that frankly needs the investigating powers of the F.B.I to tell if there is any difference from one photo to the next.

• If do get to see a “new” one, low and behold the infamous blue sweat shirt will make a special guest appearance.

• In the meantime you start another thread, discussing what the rest of us have already been waiting to for in your last thread.

I for one really enjoy this and the Celebrity Forum, and whilst I do look forward to reading your wife’s latest haircut news, I do wish you could please keep the replies in one thread and rather than saying “Photos coming soon etc”, just post the darn things when you actually have them.

Please don’t take this the wrong way, I enjoy what you bring to this forum, but I can’t stand the constant “Oh, there’s a new post by Lovebobs, I hope it’s actually got a picture/some worthwhile update in it. Click! Bugger! Nothing new again “scenario that happens at present.

BTW, please reply in this thread

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 7:48pm

Hi Hal & All,

If there needs to be some action taken with this...please let me know and I will look into it. 

RoboCop...I agree this needs to be in one thread and I am going to move any things I find that need to be here in the Short Hair.

This new board allows us to really do some amazing things to keep the boards clean and moving and free of hinkiness.  So help me do this by letting me know.

Anyone can bMail me or they can email me at shelton@hairboutique.com.

Thanks in advance for all of your assistance.

Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 11:03am

THE PICS ARE NOW UP SORRY FOR ANY DELAY

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!!!!!

START AT PICTURE 48

Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 11:43am

It looks very nice.

No 52 is the best picture as far as seeing the style etc.

Can you do another picture like No52, but with a bit more light in the room?

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 9:22pm
Just lightened it up a bit.

NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 7:30pm

Lovebobs,
The cut and color looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 12:53am

The colour looks good and the blunt bob was always going to look good on her, although I'd call it chin length as opposed to lip length.

Given that shes gone blonde does this mean she has shelved plans to grow her hair out?

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 11:07am

no she still plans on growing it out in about 3 months she is going to dye it all brown again and she will be trimming it every 4 months to keep it fresh looking she said she wants to grow it until summer of 2007 and see what it looks like then (she will be 26 in 2007)

after that she said she would like to donate her ponytail if she goes short again

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 6:40am
I like her current length.... she really should go platinum though, or maybe black :)
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 1:22pm
Before Kim considers donating her hair:

Donated hair needs to be at least 10" long, and it needs to be virgin hair--no color or perm at all. If it isn't, they won't refuse it, but because it's unusable, they'll throw it away.

That's 10" length plus 6" for her roots to grow down to her chin, in other words, about 3 more years of growth.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic