Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cash for Cut...Locked, Why?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cash for Cut...Locked, Why?
    Posted: March 18 2005 at 8:38am
Though I agree this post was not oginally posted in the best place.  Personals seems to be the perfect place for it, so why was it locked after being moved?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 9:24am

Hi Hal,

Hope you are doing well?

I am assuming it was locked because we do not encourage people to use HairTalk as a place to solicit any type of personal business...including selling their hair or buying hair or whatever.  We have had a problem in the past with all types of people wanting to use HairTalk to solicit new customers, new clients...etc., 

So while all of the mods and administrators are working hard to get the boards cleaned up (moving inappropriate posts to the right boards and blocking spam and trolls) there are still some posts that might survive that are borderline but then they may be locked for whatever reason.  I guess we could have just deleted it...and maybe that is the best idea.

I will look into it further. 

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 12:47pm

More curious than anything else.  Keep up the good work, esp. the Ken P updates....Maybe you can get  him to take over Ashley S's hair!

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 1:54pm

Hi Hal,

I will find out for sure.

And as far as Ken Paves....well he has done some of Ashlee's hair BUT her current hairdresser Jenny...used to be Ken's assistant at one point.  What I want Ken to do is to work on Ryan Caberra's hair but Ken said that Ryan does his own hair.  Hmmmmmm.

:-)

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic