Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WaWa users - 35+ days of wear *PICTURES*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 4:05pm
Stunning.....I love the colour combos and the texture is amazing....bizzare that the description for the wawa hair says that it is yaki texture, looks silky smooth to me!
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 7:04pm
This is such an old post..but I was just curious...I want to put in wawa...and Carol doesnt have th 20 inch only 14inch in 613 in her stoer...and i saw the link for the super french whtever it was but i was wonderinf.. AMM you said that you just blew dried it straight......I am a little lost...your hair looks absolutely amazing... So i am guess im just asking like what you put in for lighter thats in your hair? if that makes any sense...lol i think im confusing myself
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 7:29pm
in bulk she has 27/613....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 7:37pm
ya i just went ahead and bought 2 of the bulk 22 inch 27/613 a 20nch weft of 27 and a 14inch weft of 613...I think that will be good for what i want to do...
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 7:47pm
Ok, so I just saw those pics and they are great!!  Because I am a newbie, I am a little confused.  I thought Synthetic hair was not good to use for natural looking extensions?.  Does it feel the same as human hair?  Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 7:52pm
I know her pics are faboulous!!! :-)  Well that is what i thought at first...but all of these ladies are using it....Ph...AD..and WaWa...I am personally a little scared to use the PH first and dont really know much about AD..But reading up on the WAWA it seems to be the best choice to atleast try.... Wawa can be styled at medium setting on your curling iron and stuff...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=60188&item=6759916633&tc=photo
go to that site and read about it on it... i just bought hair from her.. I am definately going to atleast give this synthetic a try because i mean hey...whats the worst...i could lose like $45 bucks on hair or the best is i could find i love it and only spend $45 bucks on hair instead of over $200 on HH....wow...that is just a ton of money!!!!!  But ya i am going to give the WaWa a try...you should too!
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 8:07pm

What is the texture of WaWa hair?  I have baby fine hair and would be concerned about blending my hair with medium to course textured hair.  Also how does it feel?  Does it feel like plastic and get really yucky after a few washes?

So many questions from a newbie!!!

Also, how in the world do you think Amm can put those in herself????

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 8:12pm
The wawa is soft.  You do have to maintenance it to keep it that way.

But it's not the washing that is the problem it just gets that way.

I think less so if you can magically keep it from tangling so you don't have to brush it...

As for putting the stuff in on your own.  practice.  mirrors.  learning the feel of the right sized section.

oh and a little more practice.

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 10:09pm

gsmilie...there's a whole new world of synthetics out there these days. With monofiber and thermal fiber on the scene, they are an awesome alternative to human hair!

Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 6:33am
why cant I see the pictures? I just get the X (ie link is broken) when i look at them
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 7:34am
same here :(
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 8:11am
ahhh... its an old post and probably those pictures have been removed from the image hosting site
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 8:27am
Sorry about that. I removed all the pictures out of photobucket because of the rampant stealing happening from non-forum members. Now I know why the BHM girls started password protecting their photo albums.

What can I say... photo thieves love our hair and all our work.
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 1:43pm

Hey Amm I know you took these pics down because of the photo stealing, but i'd still like to see them... could you email to me at earthymamawitch@hotmail.com? thanks.

~Jenn~

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 7:36am
I'm sorry, Jenn, I just saw this. Yes, of course, I'll put them back up and send you the links in PM. :)
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 12:39pm
mee too amm. pretty please
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic