Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The koolest hairstyle ever! achievable?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The koolest hairstyle ever! achievable?
    Posted: March 19 2005 at 7:56pm

Ok well i want this hairstyle, i think i speak for alot of guys when i say that charlie simpson has awosme hair, here are sum pics of him and sum pics of where i am with my hair atm, if any1 can gimme any suggestions on how to get this sort of hair or wot products he may use it wud be much apprecaited. I alos plan on keeping my hair same cola as his, blonde hair, blak eyebrows lol.

Oh and for any1 thats wonderin his natural hair cola is blak, and his goatie is bleached blonde...lol

my natural hair cola is blak too and fine but dense, so i know that i will need to get it thinned out at hairdressers :)

and for those interested in how charlie looked with his natural hair...

so yer...u can see how his dramatic hair change made him look completly different,

and this is me...

and this is me with natural hair and not styled like it is atm...

so yer...like charlie my hair makes me who i am and i believe i look better with my hair almost like charlies atm so yer...

i need this hair so any opinions, suggestions, comments, guys, girls all welcome...i need all the help i can get to achieve this awsome hairstyle! thx people!

SumoSamurai View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 8:23pm

No man, your original hairstyle looks cooler.

Edited by SumoSamurai

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 9:22pm
Your highlights look great, you definitely need to keep them.
ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 9:40pm
thx ekatherine, i know people tell me neva to go bak to blak hair lol and i listen :) but yeh they arent highlights. what ur seeing is bleached hair, charlies hair is bleached too. chaz bleaches his hair different tones of blonde, i think i will be doing the same...
ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 2:13am
people i mean cummonnn!! i get 100 views for this thread, i took my sweet time getting the pcitures of what i want and of me, took the liberty to write this post, and kno1 helps me!!

Edited by Karen Shelton
chase2526 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chase2526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 3:51am

i kinda agree with what you said above but i dont understand what help you need cos you seem to have charlie's hairstyle perfect already.

btw im going for a different one of his hairstyles which is slightly shorter at back and sides:

I would like some help with this one as well if anyone has any ideas :)

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 7:28am

To answer one question.....the reason that the hair above is blonde BUT the facial hair is black is because it is considered more difficult to bleach facial hair or eyebrows.  Yes, it can be done but many think that having lighter hair on the head and then wearing the "natural" dark hair on the eyebrows and face gives the guy a more masculine tough look.

For future reference to everyone posting here....

OK...so when you all say "I need help" could you please be a little more specific of what you need....

Do you want haircut instructions or color instructions or styling instructions....or what exactly does help look like to you and I think that will make it easier for people to respond.

I have found the people at HairTalk over the past 7 years to be very generous with their time and interest but if they are unsure what help they can provide or not sure of the question, they may not respond.

Thanks,
Karen Shelton
HairBoutique.com

Edited by Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Skzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 3:46pm

I love the bleached look! It looks really cool.

Maybe let it grow out a little more and see how you like the length?

ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 4:30pm

ok in that case....i need help with the cola,

im looking to get my cola looking like this...

and styled exactly like that with the wings cummen out from the sides maybe a tad bit more...so yeh, from the looks of things it seems that the dude has 2 shades of blonde in his hair, and its less of a bleached look, can anyone help me with information on his color? and also how can i make my hair look more defined like his? i can get a similiar hairstyle to that but shorter but the front of my hair just clumps closetogether rather than hanging down softly and being separated like that, im guessing that has sumfen to do with the cut? (maybbe he thinned it out and got it layered with a razor i dunoz?) so yeh,.plz help and wot prodcuts do u fink he may use for that style, cos atm i use wax n hairspray and its not too bad...

ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 4:33pm
and his facial hair is bleached, its not blak look closely, its brown/blonde, his natural hair cola is blak. It is impossible for sum1 with blak hair naturally to have light brown facial hair :P
nickp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:19pm

guys, my question is what hair product does he use?

i nearly have the length and have pretty much mastered the art of straighterners..however, i can't quite get that texture wetish effect?

any ideas? few pics up there

Best regards,

Nick

chase2526 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chase2526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 12:37pm
tigi bedhead manipulator combined with a bit of hairspray seems to be doing the job quite well for me as it provides great texture and hold. but if anyone else knows of any other products for that textured look plz say.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 2:10pm
Your ends are bleached, but it looks like he has foiled highlights to soften the look.
mark9159 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark9159 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 10:10am
damn he has nice hair
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 11:54am

umm does anyone realised he has a stylist on board whenever cameras are shooting at him....

hey ecto love your hair, just grow it long enough into charlies length. you need to use more than one product to achieved charlies head. a straighning lotion to keep it straight, a fibrewax/putty/glue gum to give it texture and some shiney enhancing mousse or gloss or spray.

ARGHH
nickp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 8:06pm

woops, didnt know about the stylist bit..what is someone constantly doing his hair??

thanks for your advice by the way,i was using texturiser and gloss..but forgot the stuff to keep my hair straight!

any recoms?

ecto1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecto1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 7:52am

hey people, my hair is steadily growing, here are some more pics of me and how my hair is atm...

and this is my hair non straightened, messy and without any products...

sooo any more opinions and/or comments? btw im gonna dye my hair just like charlies (a dark blonde all over with light blonde foils everywhere) in 3 weeks time, im hoping this plus length will make my hair look more like charlies with more texture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 10:05am
I think that's the best thing to do. It'll look great.
Spikey666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spikey666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 11:19am
Hey ecto1986, what products do you use to style your hair?
SumoSamurai View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 2:41pm
Take a straight forward front view pic.

Edited by SumoSamurai

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic