Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yellowing Gray Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
silverfox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yellowing Gray Hair
    Posted: March 20 2005 at 1:13am
I am 50 years old and have left my gray hair out for about 4 years now. My hair style is short. My problem is that the hairdresser I had been going to gave me a relaxer on all my hair and even though she  put something on for the yellowing from the relaxer, as soon as I went home, the yellowing came back as soon as I washed my hair. I went back and she put something on it and again it started yellowing whne I wnet home and washed it. I have used several gray hair shampoees including Shimmering lights, Nexus - Shampoo for gray hair, etc. I also have been using a Chi with the biosilk, so I possibly have burned my hair as well. I have since been to two hairdresser's. One who cut what she said was my permed hair, but did not resolve my yellowing issue and a second one that said he was going to take care of the yellowing but has not. I really need help. I cannot afford to cut any more hair. Please help.
Silver Fox
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 7:11am
You need a violet-depositing shampoo, which you can buy at Sally's.
silverfox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 8:46pm

Thanks,

I'll head to Sally's tomorrow

Silver Fox
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic