Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All shrinkies not created equal..!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All shrinkies not created equal..!
    Posted: March 21 2005 at 10:28pm
Thanks, Kristin! Thank you thank you. I'll be looking forward to
seeing them in my order. I'm excited to get the clips, too!

sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by CaliforniaKristin CaliforniaKristin wrote:

I'll probably get a sample order set up on my site too so people can order a  sample of the extendtubes or shrinkies for like $1-$2. If anyone's interested just let me know.

I would def. be interested in some samples! I've heard so many good things about microrings vs. shrinkies, it'd be cool to get samples of both to play with.

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 8:22pm

I told you guys that all shrinkies were not created equal!  MB shrink links are far superior over doc's and now it sounds like Kristin is selling some great ones too!

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 6:58pm

I told ya! I thought the same thing when I tried them. They all shrunk down super fast on the first application of the fusion wand and barely even needed to be rolled. They got super small and nice and hard... It's weird how much they look like the Doc's but they're definately different

Amm: I can get you some in with that order you just placed. They'll go out tonight.

I'll probably get a sample order set up on my site too so people can order a  sample of the extendtubes or shrinkies for like $1-$2. If anyone's interested just let me know.

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 6:27pm
Can someone trade some haircandy shrinkies? I'd like to try them. I have hair, extentubes, docs shrinkies and a bunch of stuff to trade. Let me know!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 5:53pm
Mmm I seriously considering giving Kristen's shrinkies a try x
saucyblossom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saucyblossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 5:00pm
Yes I have removed some of the shrinkies from Haircandy, no problems . I just heat and pul on the extension. Once I installed and the hair tip came out of the shrinkies- then the shrinkie was glued tight as could be to just my hair, but I just heated it and it rolled off.
Early years are learning years, make them count!
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 4:27pm

I was wondering about that.  Have you also tried removing these shrinkies (from Kristin's site?). 

saucyblossom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saucyblossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 4:25pm

I notice that some shrinkies seem to work better than others-namely the longer ones.  THe shrinkies I got from Kristin seem to work better in general than any others I 've tried. THey heat more evenly and quickly. And they stay in without turning white longer.

Early years are learning years, make them count!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic