Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about DAXS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Eyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about DAXS
    Posted: March 23 2005 at 4:19pm

i just brought DAXS " The Red Can" i am just starting out. I was wondering  is it a good grease to start with?

Edited by Eyes
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 4:32pm

DAX is cool to try.

Do you have coarse or fine hair?

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
CharlieHustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieHustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 11:29am

Yes, Dax is great to start off with. Depending on the type of hair you have, more orless is neccesary. The finer your hair,the smaller the amount b/c Dax is very strong and holds very well.

Good luck and remember to brush brush brush

Who got more style than son do?
brian1127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brian1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 4:00am
i think its good has a good hold, but the only thing that sucks about it is that its hard to wash out your hair.
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:06am
just wash it out like two dayz b4 you go to your barber. neva gonna 4get my experience wit dax. im 360 style all tha way now

Edited by Administrator
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 2:30pm
u will have to brush alot cause dax is thick
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 9:17am
yeah alot of brushing dog
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 11:07am
i started off with dax to then i changed to 36o style
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 11:45am
me too I started with dax and then changed to 360

Edited by The Man
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 12:14pm
360 works better with me than Dax
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 1:07pm

Sportin waves and 360 works better than Dax to me

Dont watch me, watch TV
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 2:23pm
I think sportin waves and 360 are the best pomades that help hold your hair down
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic