Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

clarifying shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: clarifying shampoo
    Posted: March 23 2005 at 6:47pm
i'm a stranger to the world of clarifying shampoo so i will probably need a lot of help with this in the future, but are there any good kinds that i could buy at a pharmacy?  i don't feel like making the trip to the salon unless i absolutely have to.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 5:57pm

What about a clarifying rinse instead? It's gentler than a clarifying shampoo. 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar mixed with 2 cups water. Pour it through your hair AFTER shampooing, and BEFORE conditioning. The smell of vinegar goes away after your hair is dry.

HTH

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Kimmie6604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmie6604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:20am
Suave Clairifying shampoo that is the generic of the Rusk Clairifying shampoo is awsome....
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 11:24pm
Go with the clarifying rinse instead. The Suave shampoo contains carcinogens that also cause premature wrinkles. If you still want a Shampoo instead of a rinse, try Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two. It is really gentle, it cleans great, and at about $5 a bottle you can't go wrong. Spend the extra $4 and stay young a little longer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic