Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who has the Best 360 Waves?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has the Best 360 Waves?
    Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:27pm
If you could floss the best 360 wave, What Rapper or R&B artist would you want your waves to look like?

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:29pm
I think mase has the tightest wave out there, but you be the judge. The man got waves for dayzzzzzzz!
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
WaveKingSup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 7:12pm

Cormega - True Meaning
http://www.cormegasite.com/home.html

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 1:22pm
Cormega, Tight! I see he likes to rock a DOO RAG to keep them waves tight. Cause that's the only way you can get waves like that. Yea he put some work in. I heard a few of his songs too. What coast is he from? Me, I'm from the DIRTY.  I think T.I. got some tight waves too when he's not wearing a hat cocked to side, but he just have waves on top.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 2:19pm

"KING OF SOUTH" Stop hiding your waves man!

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 4:15pm
i would say my man fabs his waves be off the hook it be doing th crazy 360 spin
ballaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 12:05pm
if i was to pick a rapper it would be nelly or fab. and i would pick usher for a r&b choice
ballaholic
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 5:58pm

Nelly got crazy waves. I wonder if he has a hair stylist to do his hair or do he do it himself. You know just because he's a million dallar man don't mean he pay people to fix his hair. Some people like doing they own hair the old fashion way. Nelly do have REAL 360 waves all the way around his head.

Edited by BIGGMike
SeAsIcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeAsIcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 7:20pm

ye man i say fabolous..hes spinng and shea davis to..from da smack dvd...

p.s new member but a memebr on da drem team net...gonna be soon a dreamteam member...

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 2:11pm
I just watched Brian McNight on MTV Cribs. He has deep waves and tight crib too. Ballin out control.
CharlieHustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieHustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 1:09am
Ima have to go with Fabolous or Mike Shorey, they got the wave game on lock right now. Oh and Nelly recently put a kit in his hair, (my place video) so that took away from his credibility in my mind.
Who got more style than son do?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 6:40pm

SICK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 7:04pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 7:05pm
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 6:23pm
I know these are not the only famous peeps with waves
DatVaKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatVaKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2005 at 8:39pm
Joe Johnson from the NBA's Phoenix Suns has sick waves
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2005 at 8:59am
fab without a doubt
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 8:38pm
yea my man fab and mike shorey from his "b.a.b.y" video
just brush
bAD HAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bAD HAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 9:22am
my boy Young Chris from the young guns
RAISED IN DA GUTTERS AND THE
SLUMS,KNOWN AS THE NUMBER
RUNNERS SON AND THE DOPE MAN
NEPHEW WHO UNCLE ON THE RUN
THE CANDY LADY GRANBABY HUSTLED
FOR THE FUNDS
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2005 at 9:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic