Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I am in LOVE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am in LOVE!!!
    Posted: March 25 2005 at 4:21pm
this WaWa is soooooooo awesome. Today I got my hot rollers in the mail, so I decided to play. First I blew my hair out completely stick straight with paddle brush, finishing with a boar bristle just on the ends to pull the kink out of the frizzled PH ends, which actually worked. Then I set my hair in all 8 of the jumbo (1 3/4") rollers and left in for 25 or so mins, til it felt totally cool. and ouila!!! gorgeous BIG FAT CURLS!!! the PH seems to have recovered from the beating it took before, for the most part... it looks just a *bit* rougher than the WaWa, but allover not at all bad. Both types of hair seem to have taken the curl equally well, we shall see what the lasting power is like now and how that compares. Its also nice and shiny, but in a good way, the initial fake synth shine seems to have faded and it just looks natural, and its pretty soft & bouncy too. Im SOOOOOOOO happy 

~Jenn~
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 4:42pm
I'm in love, too...I got Hot Stuff Fusion an hour ago and, girls....it is as close to human hair as it is possible to be! I mean it...it looks and feels 100% real! I'm in the middle of a construction event at the moment, but will post pix later.

It's unbelievable. I think my problems have been solved...

Jenn, I don't mean to diminish your thrilling news - sorry to hijack your thread!

Edited by Syren123
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 4:48pm
Oh, I can't wait to see everyone's pics.

Aren't hot rollers the shizzle? Synth hair seems to love those things, and Fina said that velcro and the drying hood work even better!

I'm glad it's working out, Jenn. Like I said, it's a learning curve with this hair, but once you figure out how to handle it, the results can be pretty amazing!

:)
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 4:55pm
damn. i used to have a drying hood but got rid of it when i moved a few months ago 

syren where did you get your hot stuff, and what shade, texture, etc? this WaWa feels almost exactly like my own hair :) but Ive been wanting to try the hot stuff ever since I saw that they have a lovely blood red shade. no one around here sells it though, that I have found yet.

~Jenn~
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 5:01pm
http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID5108306P3522137-Braiding-Synt hetic-Hair/Super-French-Bulk-20-in-2-pcs-Braiding-Synthetic- Hair-Extensions.aspx

I got it in the FR and it's not even too curly or anything. The hair itself is amazingly soft - softer than WaWa. It comes 20" in two big ponies. HSF also comes in 18" straight, and this place also sells WaWa in bulk. HSF comes in lots of colors, but no real light blondes, yet, unfortunately. Fortunately, I'm a brune. I got it in #4 and the striped #1b/33.

I'm gonna wreck my nails tonight and take all this mess out, then put this new hair in tomorrow. My stylist is out of town, however...
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 5:04pm
ooooooooo Im excited for you be sure to post pics when you are done!!!

~Jenn~
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 5:08pm
You too Jenn..and again, sorry to override your thread. I'm really glad you got your synth under control and are feelin' good about it. Pls post a pic!
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 5:25pm
sure will, when i can steal my roomie's digital camera for a bit :) she's in bed with the stomach flu, or i surely would have taken px already. but even the precious hair must take second place to the flu lol.

~Jenn~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic