Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

heres some pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
YoungMack View Drop Down

The Mack

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungMack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heres some pics
    Posted: March 26 2005 at 10:31pm

Edited by YoungMack
ballaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 12:03pm
i dont see the pics. its just some lil boxes with x's in them. i might be something wrong with my computer
ballaholic
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 5:59pm

they may be code protected.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Dunkinonfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkinonfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 7:33pm
dont see no pics doggs
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 5:51pm

You see this don't you.....

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 5:54pm

BACK YARD! (need an edge up)

Edited by BIGGMike
YoungMack View Drop Down

The Mack

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungMack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:47pm
i need a edge up f**k boy
i jjus got a cut dat day so stfu
datkid25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datkid25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 9:05am

i'm

new to the wave game

Edited by datkid25
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 9:26am

Shouldn't be.  The problem may be that they are too big to upload.
Send email to Webmaster@hairboutique.com and Jeff will look into the problem.

Thanks,
Karen

Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

they may be code protected.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 1:31pm
YoungMack, I was was talking about my pics not yours. We can't see any of the pics including mine. They maybe code protected. I need the edge up not you, Bra!
YoungMack View Drop Down

The Mack

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungMack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 7:01pm
i thought it wuz ma pic!sory
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 5:46pm
Tech problems, You Cool

Edited by BIGGMike
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 11:50am
happen to me 2 try to post some pics and boxes with an x came up
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:15pm
I'm on it now. Jeff is right next door in the other office.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:24pm

Working on it

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 3:44pm

When you post a picture make sure it's not more than 15k Max because this program is not designed to post pics any biiger than that.

To post a picture

1. Save image to you computer.

2. Click on the picture of the tree with an arrow on it. It's on the Post reply option.    This will allow you to link your picture with this site.

3. Once you have selected your pic file by browsing. Click open, then click OK. Wait for a minute while it is up loaded and linked.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic