Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deep waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deep waves
    Posted: March 29 2005 at 2:43am
I just need a few tips on getting deep waves? I already got thick hair, its already spinning, and I got 360's, should I let my hair grow out a couple more weeks? And when I go to the barber should I get cut medium or just a little bit off the top thanks.

G-Loc

PS. Its G-Loc baby!, its been a long time, but I'm back! Whats up everyone
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 2:26pm

Like this!  

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 2:27pm

Or like this!

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:50am

or like this

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:56am

Let it grow if can keep the waves spinnin with longer hair Dig!

Edited by BIGGMike
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 8:25pm
I TRIED EVRYTHING BUT ALL I GET ARE LIKE THE CIRCLES ON THE SIDES OF MY HEAD I DONT GET ANY ON THE TOP OR THE BACK WHAT SHOULD I DO
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2005 at 12:58pm

man how do you get 360 waves

Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 6:24pm
1. NEVER BREAK YOUR WAVE PATTERN *#1 IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO MAINTAING WAVES*
that includes washing, brushing. Tell your barber to cut with the grain of your hair.

. ALWAYS USE A MOISTURIZER
after washing hair apply pink lotion while hair is wet in direction of wave pattern.

. BRUSH THE MOISTURIZER IN THE HAIR
after applying pink lotion brush dat sh!t into the hair so that it can properly moisturize the scalp.

. THEN USE A POMADE
apply whatever pomade u want and brush for 15-20 mins. (LONGER ;P DEN 15-20MIN.... BRUSH LONGER.)

5. USE A SMALL AMOUNT OF POMADE

I use nu nile and let jam put in lets jam first

never pile your hair up with an massive amount of pomade. Use about an heresy kiss size of pomade on your finger.

6. USE ONLY A MEDIUM BRUSH OR A HARD BRUSH OR A SOFT BRUSH
if u got soft hair den use a medium brush. but if u got thick as* nappy hair then

definitely use a hard brush.

brush brush brush.......!

RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2005 at 8:03pm
look up the old forum on google, they got mad info on the same questions yall asken here.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2005 at 6:24pm
Wat forum on google.
Tsunami_131 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tsunami_131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2005 at 12:13pm
       What do  you think of this cream does it work to get dem spinnas and help get em' deep reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!! good lookin' Fred
RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2005 at 8:31pm

the first hairboutique forum for waves, they got all the answers to the questions people asken here. they also have tight picks if you need some inspiration. you can find it by searching for hairboutique 360 waves and click on the one that is for the old forum, not part two. i hope this helps, if you cant find it, oh well i tryed
i get most of my tips from there and come in here  just to see whats up

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic