Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My New Hair!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My New Hair!!!
    Posted: March 30 2005 at 2:39pm
without further ado, here is a pic of my extensions, done with extentubes, and a combo of WaWa and Plastikhaar 

Edited by imzadi92
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 2:45pm
Looks awesome, Jenn. The colors are stunning, and it's so full and lush! I just love the cut, too.

Which WaWa and which PH colors are you using? And did you mix them within the strands, or are they separated from strand to strand? I'm dying to hear how they differ in terms of wear.

Great job!

Can you see it now, AMM?

Edited by Jenny_RR
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 2:51pm
Hey, there's no pictures! Put them back in! Don't do this to me.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 2:58pm
Yeah, it's acting up. I did see it momentarily, though.... :)
petracd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petracd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 3:39pm
Looks awesome!!!,now,how about a shot of the back,please?
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:37pm
How about any working pics?
Is the board being flaky or the hosting site?
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:40pm
It might be the hosting url. It came up for me and then it disappeared and up again, etc.

Nice colors! Which is the WaWa, which is the PH?
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 7:57pm
can't see any pics over here
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 8:43pm

OK..

I can see the pic now! That is the most perfect match! How did you get your bangs to match so well? Do tell...

leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 8:50pm
I'll check back later...hopefully the pic will work then.  Boo.
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 2:41am
If you right click on the picture and then paste it onto word you'll see it, it looks beautiful chick xxx
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:50am
i got my roomie to post it to her domain, hopefully it will work now!!!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:51am
Finally I picture.  I like it.  What colors are they?  and how long is your natural hair?

I really like you're shirt too.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 10:40am

I love your hair!  I want those colors!

To get the highlights on top of the head and in the bang area, did you also use extentubes?

Looks incredible!

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 11:44am

I LOVE the colors!!!! Great job!

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 10:13pm
Okay, now it's showing up for me! It looks awesome!Is that dye in your bangs, or did you put some streaks in?

-Rae
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 10:31pm
Very Funky!!!  Geesh, I am one of the boring ones on here with my CACAO hair  - (is that Sh*t in Plastikhaar language? - LOL)  I tend to think of it as COCO like Chocolate .  Anyway I should get some pink or something.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic