Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

+-*NEW WEFT ORDER CONDITIONS, WEHEE!!+-*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: +-*NEW WEFT ORDER CONDITIONS, WEHEE!!+-*
    Posted: March 30 2005 at 3:31pm
hi there : )

well well i had some hard discussions with my supplier ; )
and from now one you can order 5meter wefts in one piece
BUT with different colours for the same price!

if you place an order let me know what colours you want and how
many inches/cm of each colour.

: )

your.sara
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 3:38pm
That's awesome news, Sara! Thanks! :)
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:05pm
Coolio! And just in time for my new order!

octmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:15pm

WoW!

I think I will place a order now, AMM, I will pm you with details, when are you ordering??

Octavia

Faces of Pain - One woman's Journey with Chronic Pain
www.octavaia@got-to-have-art.com
A world without ART is a world without color
GOT ART???
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:26pm
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:38pm
Hey oct, my hubby was at the post office bright & early for me this morning and sent your package off priority mail. I didn't want to wait for my carrier to pick it up this afternoon. Hopefully the head start will help get it there by Friday. Yeah, pm me because we're going to do a rush order as soon as the rings get here and I choose my colors. Yay!

Jenny, if you're reading this, your #613 WaWa tips and a couple other samples went out, too. I put some fun pink/raspberry stripes in the blonde. Looks like candy!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:40pm
You the bestest, AMM! I just love candy colors! Yours'll go out tomorrow; I was planning to to do that on Monday, but delays... :)
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:43pm
They're just latex tips, J, so I'll leave it up to you to beef 'em up however you want if you choose to try them out.

And don't rush anything on my account.   

OK... now time to decide how many PH wefts I want. What are the lengths, does anyone know offhand?
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 4:59pm
Oh, exciting. What colors are you getting, AMM?

I think the hair is generally 47 or 48 inches long, and the wefts are 5 meters wide. Is that what you're asking?

Here's the link to the wefts, if that helps (not that I can post links): http://plastikhaar.ch/wholesale/product_info. php?products_id=300&osCsid=1dc2fe4add20500a39285acf6183e 6d2

:)
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 5:52pm
Man. 5 meters wide and 47 or 48" long? That's unreal. I was asking about the length because I'm waiting on an order of some synth Japanese fibre coming from Berlin that's 24" in length on a meter and a half weft for $15 each and I wanted to compare the quality. I hope to report on it soon.

I'm not sure what colors yet on the PH. I have two rings comin' my way and I'm extremely excited to see the color choices. It'll be a various selection of blondes and soft browns.   

LOL! Have you yet gathered up synth to make a tip, got the strands kinda mixed up going the wrong way and stuff and all of a sudden realize - it's synth! Who cares?! Mwahahahaha! I love eeeeeeet!

Edited by amm
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2005 at 7:29pm
I think unless you specify that sara's wefts come 24" so that the hair is just folded over and that on request she'll do them as long as 40"(I remember this coming up recently...)

hmmm this would have been cheaper than when I got wefts  in december and had to get two in order to get the color combos I wanted.  I wish I had a better idea of how much hair 1 meter of weft is versus one bundle.  Pretipping off a weft would be far easier I suspect.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic