Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sinead O’Connor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sinead O’Connor
    Posted: March 31 2005 at 8:14am

I have a few wishes before I die, including visiting my ancestors in Poland and Italy, watching the Detroit Lions win a Super Bowl and seeing Sinead O'Connor grow her hair out. What are my odds?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/050331/4 82/kgn10203311337&e=1&ncid=707

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 1:36pm
She did have a shoulder length bob type cut many years ago before she adopted her trademark buzz cut - so its not impossible - just highly unlikely
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
cebnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cebnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 2:10pm
Looks like shes goin a bit grey. Since so much time has past maybe she would prefer the buzz, to growing her hair out, and having it be grey.

Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 2:35pm
She has a pretty face...pity that she has wasted it so long with that ugly buzz-cut.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 6:51pm
Sinead on the grow - 20 to 1
Visiting ancestors - 3 to 4
Lions winning Super Bowl - 199 to 1
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Magua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:48pm
 I did think slaphead o'conner looked good with her buzz but she is looking  old and less feminine , if she grew it out a bit it might soften her face up some . 
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 11:45pm
I think she looks best with some hair, but not too much.  She seems kinda weird, though, by what little I know of her :-P .  I dunno how much I like her as a person.
More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 8:47am
Did she have song with a vedio she did have hair about shoulder maybe longer? I think back in 2002. She left for awhile after her SNL show. Then came back a few years later. I don't know the song. ET cover it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 2:21pm

Well, here's an old picture of her where she has at least a bit of hair. Looks a lot better IMO.

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=ap&id=1807763769&cf=pg&a mp;photoid=567604

VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:23pm
Ah, yes, much much better with some hair. Someone should do a Photoshop of her with a full head of long hair. I'd love to see what she might like look even if it isn't real. 
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 7:56am
Well I had a few done the trouble is they are bigger then what the uploader can take. ANyone know how to take a 35kb pic to a 15 km pic?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 7:57am

Well that's one I have few others that are better.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 3:01pm
Think she looks better bald.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 2:44am

Prime example of why one should always "Be careful what you wish for". . .

Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Well that's one I have few others that are better.

More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 8:49am
Here are a few more.   
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 10:02am
Needs to shave her eyebrows with this 'do'.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 7:50am

Needs to shave her eyebrows with this 'do'.

Fatmoogas what one she should have the shaved eyebrows?

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 7:54am
Well, they are the wrong color for some--and too heavy for all IMO. Maybe heavy eyelids look good when you're bald.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic