Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDark Skin Brothers Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:49pm

I'm sorry for the disruption brothers. We had a "wanna be" who thinks that putting down Black MEN will be allowed. Not!

She said "you are trying to make the man the victim when in situations of divorce and welfare and child support, when it's everyone's fault."

First of all MEN are the victims in most divorce cases here in America. You must be living in another world (female world) if you think men are not being victimized. There are some men that come out on top of divorce but they are few. Civil Courts will hang any man out to dry in the sun if he gets divorced and there are children envolved. Read Scientific books on Black men and divorce and find out for yourself. Dr Erma Jean Lawson wrote "Black Men and Divorce".  This is a Black woman who is very educated in the Field of Sociology, She's a college professor and a strong Black Woman. What I say is a fact! I'm not playing games here.There are some women out there that can tell the truth and can take the truth too. This is not "How to be Ghetto", this is "How not to be Ghetto"! Wake up people, Wake Up! Please keep it real. Have some pride and face facts that are hurtful but true. Bill Cosby was right to a certain degree and you know it. We Must Wake Up. I'm not a preacher, I'm a MAN in America that's looking at the destruction of a once strong people right before my eyes. At lease some one is steping up to talk about Dark Skin Brothers. This is about Dark Skin Brothers Hair. Don't you understand this. THINK! Malcom was attacked, Martin was Attacked, and Black MEN and their manhood are being attacked daily!

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 11:56am
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Some people think it's a game. Well, if it's a game somebody had better explain the RULES to them before death, prison, or drug addiction happens. And it needs to be a MAN not a woman. A MAN is subject to a different set of rules than a woman, so MAN is better suited to explain these rules than mother. 

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 1:44pm
i think everyone should be welcomed to this forum if it is open to the public shes not hurting anyone
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 1:47pm
^^^^^^^^^^yep
Lil t View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 1:54pm
fight the power and stay strong if you true to you goals they can be  accomplished if people try to stop you keep going becuse in the end things work out
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 9:57am

I see some MEN know what a MAN is and what a woman is. Others, well they think they are women too.  

This is MENS 360 Waves, You dig! If you are confused, I feel sorry for you. No REAL fathers, racial discrimination, sexual confusion, and no morals too, I truely feel sorry for anyone in that position. MEN stand up, those who still remember what a MAN is. I keep saying America is sick and Black MEN are stuck right in the middle of the confusion and destruction. I know who I am, do you? God bless they hearts, it's sad but, you can go where she went if you TEST! That's Right!

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:23am

Everyone is allowed if they know how to conduct themselves around REAL African American MEN, who are not lazy, not confused about who they are,  take care of their children in their own HOUSE and who are college educated withTWO DEGREES. Get your mind right!

MENs 360 Waves!

Who?

MENs 360 Waves!

Who?

MENs 360 Waves!

Who?

African American MENs 360 Waves!

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:26am

Some people think it's a game. Well, if it's a game somebody had better explain the RULES to them before death, prison, or drug addiction happens. And it needs to be a MAN not a woman. A MAN is subject to a different set of rules than a woman, so a MAN is better suited to explain these rules than mother. 

Men lead they don't follow.

Edited by BIGGMike

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:41am

I see some MEN know what a MAN is and what a woman is. Others, well they think they are women too.

u sound like a straight up sexist to me mayne
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:49am

No I just know what a MAN is. Why do I have be a sexist because I say this is a MANS website.

It's plainly says MENS 360 Waves, don't it? Are does it say womens 360 waves?

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 10:57am

It's time to select more 360VETS too, MEN!

Edited by BIGGMike

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 11:26am

No I just know what a MAN is. Why do I have be a sexist because I say this is a MANS website.

It's plainly says MENS 360 Waves, don't it? Are does it say womens 360 waves?

ok so what tell me where is says NO WOMAN ALLOWED
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 1:21pm

Hi  UUMM HUM, Its me Female, Can I come in?? Been trying to hold my tongue and not intrude here, b/c this page was gettin a lil heated, but it wouldn't be me if I didn't throw my few cents in. I've read all the postings and I agreed with some of the info and some I didn't, one thing I have to stand behind BIGGMike on is Men taking the lead, men being the HEAD of the homes, this goes back to what the bible says, BIGGMike is good with breaking it down the black history way, well imma share with you the biblical way.

Mostly everyone knows the story of Adam and Eve in the garden and how they were deceived by the serpent and ate fruit from the tree they were commanded not to.  Genesis 3:6, When the woman saw that the fruit was good for food..for gaining wisdom, she took ..and ate it. She gave to her husband ...and he ate it.

When they hid from God b/c of their nakedness and He questioned them about it, they both passed the blame. Adam blamed "that woman you put here with me", and the woman blamed the serpent. Because of what they did, God cursed them, in Genesis 3:16 God tells Eve her desires will be for her husband and he (her husband) will rule over her, signifying the husbands headship over her. This was not God's original desire, Genesis 1:27-29 shows no distinction between the two, he gave them both rule over the fill of the earth. But this time God told Eve that her husband will have rule over her, so there should be no doubt in her mind. 

God told Adam, b/c he listened to his wife (the woman) and ate from the tree which I commanded you. "you must not eat of it". This is where they went wrong b/c God told ADAM, the man, not to eat of the tree and knowing what God had told him he listened to that woman and ate it anyway. He should not have eaten it nor allowed Eve to eat it. God had just made Adam ruler overall his earthly creation and yet he failed to control this woman, so God had to establish some order and put the Man as the Head.  It is ordained this way.  It is a man's rightful place to take the lead in his home, not to abuse but to live by the commands God gives him.

on another note.......I agree with everyone having an opinion and being able to express their views and opinions, but I just want to point out to those of you that were so quick to defend ms adot. If you go back and read her very first post, she came off wrong to begin with. I have seen on several other forums where you all are quick to defend each other, and when one steps out of line or gets a lil brash with the words, you all check each other, out of brotherly love no doubt.

What I saw here was a conversation of two people that had very strong and some judgmental opinions, but when it turned personal some were quick to defend adot, and I want to say it was b/c she was a female, gender is no excuse for disrespect. I could be wrong but that's my assumption. But just check out some of the things she said in her first posting alone....

[QUOTE=bg05] I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Sure there was fighting amongst African tribes and such, but not like it is when white people come into the picture. If you saw the movie Hotel Rwanda (I'm sure you didn't so go get the DVD)[QUOTE]  

Yes there is fighting amongst African tribes and such, the such being African American people in general, and no it's not always when white people come in the picture, but when our own, come in the picture and make snide remarks of an implied insult to and about someone they nothing about.

[QUOTE=bg05]The divisions in the Black American community are also the result of the degredation by whites. If you really want to know why our community is in such disarray find and read the speech by Willie Lynch called "How to Make a Slave". I refuse to post a link to it because I'm not your mother and I refuse to spoon feed you the truth. If you really want to know it, you'll find it on your own. If you prefer to stay in the dark and remain ignorant continue on your dark path of ignorance. [QUOTE]

If this doesn't say you are lacking in a state of intellectual acuity, I don't know what does. In other words it means your stupid.

The divisions in the Black American community --If this aint the pot calling the kettle black. What exactly does degradation mean? To bring down, to dishonor, disgrace, to lower in moral or intellectual character. And this is the result of white people? Yet our own people post comments implying the same thing. How can you blame another race for the same crime you commit against your own people.  I'm sorry but I don't feel it's OK to make personal attacks of this nature on anyone, especially someone you don't know, and it's not OK to defend it.  

We won't always agree on everything, doesn't mean we have to hate or attack each other,  let's just agree to disagree.  We can still learn something from each other, even when our opinions differ. I apologize for the lengthiness.

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 1:49pm

You see what I'm saying, a Strong and Smart sister. Can we be strong MEN and support STRONG men?  I already have support from a strong sister.

With a strong sister and God on my side, who stands against me.

Thanks you fullxdiva (a Woman who is welcome here)

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 1:56pm
I think I'll lock this post. There is nothing else to say on this matter. Dark Skin Brothers Hair (it is about hair with "nappy roots" if you stop and THINK) - CASE CLOSED.

Edited by BIGGMike
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 2:47pm
 nice..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic