Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Camera flash/bald spot question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlahUghBlah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camera flash/bald spot question
    Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:05pm
I just took a couple pics of the back of my head and DAMN it looks like its filled all over with bald spots or sumthing and i never noticed this in real life. is it just the flash that make sit look that bad or sumthin?
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:07pm
prolly son dont sweat it jus brush the back more at an angle(the left side towards left ear n vice versa) and the middle of the back of ya head str8 down n u good
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
TyMo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TyMo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:48pm
sh1t my moms sed im startin to get thin hair on top of my head an sh1t that a sign i need to slow down on brushin?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 5:29pm
Yea that's a funny area man. It depends on how you brush your hair. Try to do it just like GME12 said. Also tell your barber to be carefull  in that area. It's easy for him to patch u up pretty bad if he's not careful.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 10:28am
yeah its the flash i had the same problem instead of usein the flash for light go in the kitchen or bathroom
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
jqrs View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jqrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 11:51am

WOW! this topic is over a year old! lol...shoudl NOT have been brought back up

young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 1:30pm

my goodness another one. your new so i forgive you but next time if its over a month there is a reason why cus people know that the post is dead. so plz lets it go. its better to make a new thread if its even relevant.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic