Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashley Scott

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashley Scott
    Posted: April 03 2005 at 11:37am

Back to extensions.

This look is better than her previous long looks(by a lot).  Its sleek, nice color, and really nice in just about every way I can see.  Its just not as good as the short look on her.

I can't think of a single other celebrity who just seemed more suited to short hair than Ashley.  I've now seen her with just about ever length from very short to very long.  Bangs, no bangs.  Blonde and Brown and for whatever reason she's better with short hair.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&s tr=288&styp=clbi&nm=Ashley%20Scott&nbc1=1

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2005 at 2:38pm
Good call. A sizable improvement. But I'm sure lots of celebs would benefit from extensions. The problem I have is when I look at them, I think, "She's wearing extensions."
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2005 at 4:09pm
I think quite a few celebs already do wear extensions.  In the linked pics, the extensions didn't look fake.  Tried to click on a pic to get a better look (sorry, wireimage - I won't be signing up).
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2005 at 10:10pm

"Looking fake" and "knowing they're fake" are two separate things sometimes. I wasn't talking about Ashley so much as I was about celebs like Beyonce Knowles. Look at her here. (Not one of her best wigs in my opinion.) Tomorrow the bangs will be gone. The next day it'll be much longer and straight (My favorite style.) Ya know?

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.a spx?iid=52578248&cdi=0

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 1:12am
Always thought her best look was in the Austin Powers movie. 'Work it Out' was also a great song for a lover of rhythm 'n' blues like myself. Usually, I find her music and her hairstyles very ersatz.
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 6:17am
Trout, I guess Ashley realizes it too: she wears her hair off her face when going out.  Small comfort, I know.  Since she changes so often, it's only a matter of time before you have it back the way you like it 
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2005 at 6:09pm

I really think Ashley Scott looks better with her shorter cuts, especially the style she had on "Birds of Prey." Although, the blonde color is great on her, I think shorter with bangs is ideal for her features. It seems like this style accentuates her forehead rather than her eyes, which are such a pretty blue color. Just my humble opinion :)

Hope

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic