Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Syle Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Syle Advice
    Posted: April 04 2005 at 12:25am

My wife's current style is similar to the shortest one in the pictures but with the top shorter and less tapering in the back.  She now wants to grow the top back out slightly but maintain a short nape for an event in June, without it looking too masculine.  After June she will return to a short & spikey do for the summer.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2129009753

Any suggestions for style inspiration would be welcomed & also which of her recent lengths and colours suits her best (as she has been many shades of blonde, red and brunnette over the last ten or so years).

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 6:50am

IMO, she looked better with the red-brownish colour of the first picture (long hair).

Whatever she prefers about the length is up to her, but I'd advise against exposing her forehead like in the short styles.  Soft bangs (style pic 1 again) look a lot better - other glasses might help too.

Should you've asked to choose fromthe pictures I'd say: go back to where you came from (long), the best picture in there.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 3:20am

I would suggest a shorter nape, as the length there only makes her neck seem shorter.

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic