Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bella Shaw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bella Shaw
    Posted: April 04 2005 at 11:12am

When Bella Shaw was an anchor on CNN, she had about the prettiest long hair of any anchor at the time.

Now she's relegated to infomercials. In her latest for Propolene (some sort of weight-loss thing), she's totally blonde. Sorry, no photos, although I did look.

Here's a site showing off her hair back in the day:

http://www.super-hair.net/bshaw.html

The update needs to be updated since she's back to bangs and is no longer brunette.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 2:55pm
She looks dangerous!
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 3:04am

Kramer, I gather you're a big fan of her ... keeping track even after she's out of the spotlight.

Makes me curious: why did she leave CNN and the spotlights?  Certainly not to appear in infomercials I hope.  Such a bore ...

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 3:36am

Maybe this is a more flattering pic.

http://www.super-hair.net/bshaw1.jpg

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 3:38am

And more recent.

http://www.bellashaw.com/home.html

Looks better now, IMO.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 11:10pm

I hope at least some of those photos are current, because her hair looked pretty beaten down in the blonde color I saw the other night, even if it is longer.

I can't tell you why she left CNN.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic