Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Palmer’s Fade Milk causes Rash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
niki27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niki27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palmer’s Fade Milk causes Rash
    Posted: April 04 2005 at 6:40pm

hey ladies i just wanted to tell you guys about my experience with Palmer's fade milk. It broke my skin out in a rash, i used it as directed on the bottle and one morning i woke up and had very small rash like bumps all over my face which lasted for about five days. I dont know if i was alergic to some of the ingredients, but i just wanted to let you guys know of the risk. Has anyone else had this reaction to this product?????? The "rash is gone now, thank God) and im back to alternating between my black soap and shea butter.I dont know why i ever tried palmers

Edited by niki27
niki
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2005 at 7:41pm
I had that product and it did nothing to improve my skin, and it made my skin feel hard.
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 11:48am
I used that and it worked well.  I only put it on my legs though, it made them really soft and smooth.  I didn't trust it enough to put on my face, my skin is kinda sensitive.
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:40pm

Wow, sorry to hear that happened to you. My mom has been using this product for quite some time (on her face) and has had no problems w/ it. She even suggested it to me bcuz I had a few small dry patches on my face and she was talking about how smooth and clear it's made her skin. Like you said, may it was an allergic reaction you had to one of the product ingredients....

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 6:48pm
Does the product contain lanoline? That is very allergenic. You might want to make a test at your doctor, to try and find out what caused your reaction. It can help you avoid trouble in the future.
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
onmyway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onmyway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 2:56am
its the hydroquinone in the fade milk that causes the rashes.  It happened to me as well-itchy, itchy red bumps all over my arms.  While hydroquinone causes a rash in some folks there are other products that work just as well and do not have hq in the ingredients. I use fair and white to even my skin tone, then vitamin e...right outta the bottle...
caramel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:07am

One product that is good to use that exfoliates the dead skin cells and lightens the skin is opaltech's overnight mask. See their link below in my address. I'm telling everyone about it because it works. I think most of these companies rip people off with products that hardly work.

http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 10:24am
Heard about it but neva tried it.
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:24pm
ditto
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic