Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

optismooth hot straightening treatment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
erinspice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinspice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: optismooth hot straightening treatment
    Posted: April 06 2005 at 10:03am
Has anyone heard of or used this? I'm debating between this one and the japanese thermal conditioning. Any thoughts?
erinspice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinspice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 2:14am
Well I got it done, and so far i'm WAY thrilled!!! My hair is so soft and smooth, and its looking like the process didn't damage my hair at all!  I have yet to wash it yet, so this outcome may change! I'll update on sunday when I'm allowed to wash it!
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 12:06pm
ooh I heard of it. But wait is it the same as the Japanese processing that cost a couple hundred dollars?

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
erinspice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinspice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2005 at 1:20pm
the japanese thing is the same as the thermal conditioning, but opti-smooth is different. Its only about $150 normally. My girl did it for less because it was the first time she'd done it and she was experimenting on me.  But its great still.  My hair is wavy when I let it air dry, but perfectly straight, smooth, and healthy when I blow dry it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic